Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Status: Chapter 5 finish; Chapter 6 not started

Well, I had a busy night last night. It’s my birthday at the end of the week, so I’m having a party/sleep over which means my house needs cleaning. I’ve been working on that this week, plus I want to keep the writing up and I even managed to get somewhere with Beasts. Chapter 1 is officially done with Edit 1. Just 20 more chapters to go! Really, this is great. I’m so glad I made myself stick with it. There have been a lot of changes but sadly folks I can’t show you. This edit is for the publishers. I want to offer them something new, so everyone who loves Beasts can get something new when they pick it up. But that’s a long way away. I still need to edit 20 chapters and it’s only taken me what? 8 months to do one? Yeah, don’t need to shoot myself in the foot.

So, Timeless, well I have to say Chapter 5 is easily my most popular, seven review in two days. Damn you guys, you make me feel loved. Only the last two chapters of Beasts got same amount of reviews and I cheated on the second last chapter since I asked if people wanted an epilogue or not. Then of course, more people comment on the last chapter and well, anyway, thanks you guys. The fact that it may get even more and beat Beasts make me happy.

I can’t say for sure when Chapter six will come out. I’d like it to be soon. I’ve been looking forward to this chapter since I first got the idea, about a month before I started to write. I think this is a great place for it too. Anyway, I want to get it out soon but with the party and clean up I can’t promise it will be this week. I want it to be though. I wish it wasn’t so hot, writing is much more annoying when your laptop is making your arms sweat, but so worth it no?

That’s all from me now. Thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment