That’s right patient readers, I’m finally writing again. So yesterday I powered out (by which I mean ignored and skimmed) the last hundred or so pages of my story. I still have more stuff to research, but I’m now doing that on a need bases. So my story of love in Ancient Egypt has started. A little warning, one I’ll post with the rest of my story. This won’t be very historically accurate. I’ll twist around what was to suit my story first. Hopefully the characters and stories are enough.
I forgot how many doubts hit you with writing. I get them all the time. This is my first historical story I’ve written if you don’t count the generic medieval stories I wrote as a child. Those don’t really count because they were my own world and I didn’t really research. Also, they were crap. XD Ah youth.
Anyway, it’s a good start. I had some worries with my main female being a bit passive, which won’t work with my main male but she isn’t. That makes me happy. I also, as I mentioned before, outline a good portion of the story. So I can’t get tripped up and have no where to go. I’m going to try to keep the romance a slower pace in this one since that tripped me up with Written.
Well, that’s all I really have to say. I may have images of Nebi and Jenny up soon, but I should have my story up sometime today. I may even start on chapter 2. I hope you all like it and thank you for sticking with me.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment