This is it folks. I actually finished it. I actually got a few reviews of people saying that Nebi couldn’t go to Jenny’s time, which made me feel a little worried because I always planed for him to go to her time. Now I think half the reason people said that was because the problems wouldn’t be all wrapped up at the end of the story, and this is true. This is also why I planed for this.
I always thought Timeless should have a sequel. Showing them how they interact in her time. I wasn’t sure if there would be enough problems to carry though another novel but now I think there is, so no I haven’t wrapped everything up. Nebi is still a stranger in a strange land. Jenny is very insecure about how he feels, not to mention her confidence got a serious blow from her capture.
Also, she fell out of love with Egypt, meaning she no longer has a career goal like she used too. The eagle eye among you might notice that nether said I love you, which will also come up later. Not to mention Nebi is a pretty physical guy, so the next one might be a little more adult.
Anyway, I don’t really know WHEN I’ll do the sequel, and if you’ve been a long time reader you might remember Mantle of the Moon never got it’s promised two sequels, well I had a reason for that. Mantle was terrible, and before I could build on that story, I needed to fix the base. The base is still broken.
I don’t feel like Timeless is broken. So my tentative plan is after Pair of Jokers I’ll get started on the currently unnamed sequel. I don’t want to make people wait too long but I definitely want to write Pair of Jokers next, I’ve been dying for this novel and the change would be good.
Well, that’s all for my rant. I’ll edit Beasts and work on Jokers until November when NaNoWriMo will let me start on it. Besides that, let me know what you think about Timeless’s end. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
An End, a Continuation and a Begining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment