So I put up a new chapter today and I know it’s my shortest yet. I don’t really enjoy giving you guys such short chapters, especially when I know I could write more in the same amount of time. I wrote a little over 3000 words today in about two hours, I could write my average 6000 in four then, but I didn’t stop today due to lack of ideas or bitterness to writing as I have lately, but instead because the ending was just too perfect. I have the next several scenes mapped out but they don’t need to be part of this chapter, so I’m letting it end here.
That aside I think you’ll all be very happy with this chapter. I had a lot happen plot wise. I hope you guys all like where I went and with how Jenny is. Almost everyone who reviewed commented on Jenny’s hesitance to stay and I stand by her. No, she isn’t very happy where she’s from, but she also knows she’s supposed to want to go home. Besides, it’s a lot to say she’ll stay in such an ancient time period without some reassurances.
Once Nebi did more than vaguely hint he wanted her to stay, she was willing. I think it fits her character and story. Now it’s time for the big wrap up. I’m not saying the story will end in the next chapter or anything but we’re definitely getting close. I’m moving everything to the climax. My own love of even numbers hopes I can finish this in six chapters, not more or less, because then that’d be 20 chapters with a nice zero to make me happy but we’ll see how the story goes. I hope you all like it.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment