Thursday, October 29, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update

I wanted to give you guys an update. I don’t have much to write about since I’m not writing. Sunday is November 1st, thank god and I can start writing a Pair of Jokers. In an ideal world, I’ll get chapter 1 up that day. For this November I have two goals, write a chapter each day I have long hours alone (which is most of them really, save for Monday) and to try to finish the novel within the month. I don’t care for word counts, I can write 50k in a month and a 100k doesn’t mean anything to me unless it’s my finished novel. (Which it most likely will be over considering I finished both my other novels in over 100k). So I don’t really care about making a high word count, what I want is to finish a Pair of Jokers by November 30th, or at very least, before 2010.

So, wish me luck in that. I also think, after Pair of Jokers, I’ll be working on sequels for a while. Timeless will get it’s sequel after Jokers, give me a break and a tone change, then after Timeless I’m going to do a brand new sequel plan, the sequel to Jokers. Jokers, if you remember from Birds of a Feather, has the twins, well I always felt bad that I never had a romantic partner planed for Phoenix, he deserves his happiness.

Well, I got one planed. Right now, I’m thinking Aisling from the original, but with a different history. I’m RPing it right now and getting many cool ideas, plus exploring other ideas proposed in some scenes I planed out for Jokers.

So basically, I’m very eager to get back to writing. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment