To My Loyal Readers,
Who I know, as I write this, is none, but I hope some will follow me from fictionpress. I started this because for a long time I wished to write what I felt about chapters, and explain if things are going well, or not, before the actual chapters came out. Over all, I was tired of adding all these author notes to my chapter's in Beast, but I knew that the readers deserve to know things. So I decided to start this. Here I will post anything I feel needs to be said about my writing. I may ask my readers questions, or explain why a chapter is coming out slow. I will post warnings if life is kicking my ass, or if it's been unusally kind.
I will also be able to explain all my feelings on my writting, keep you updated over ideas and maybe even say when I get things published. If I want to discuss other things about writting, I'll post it here. This isn't a place to discuss my life, unless it spills over into my writing, but instead be dedicated to my art. I can only hope you'll like it too.
Currently; I'm working on Written in the Sand. It's a young adult, supernatural, romantic drama (boy that's a lot of words). It's about two characters that I have loved since word one. Caldur Beckett, a hydrokinetic, who hates the small town he lives in because they shun him for his 'bad luck'. Cecil 'Kit' Forester, who moves to the small town. Kit has no magic except the inability to take no for an answer. She refuses to leave things be and starts to stir up more trouble than she expects; in the form of a mythical dragon tied to the town and to Caldur. As you can see from the title, I'm on Chapter six, with 555 words written (not over all, just in the chapter).
The story is stumbly at time. I'm not always sure where I'm going but every time I sit down and really think scenes come to mind. That's all I really need. I don't know when to expect to finnish chapter six. I have homework that will take up most of Sunday. I may have time on Monday and Wednesday. I do know that the romantic scenes will make me want to hurry.
I want to see where they go next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment