Saturday, November 7, 2009

NaNo Day 6: On track?

So I’m clearly not going to update this blog with every chapter update like I used too. I don’t have as much to say about each chapter since I’m writing them so quickly. I’m updating on this one because this chapter was hard to write, which is why technically I didn’t get it done ‘today’ (as it is officially Saturday now), so I’m going to upload the chapter when I get up. I’ll get more new readers that way I think. Though, in penance, I’ll upload two chapters tomorrow. I don’t want to actually miss a day, especially since I find I really enjoy this schedule.

I like writing this much. Yeah, it’s basically my life currently but if I got a bit more organized and made myself take time I think I could get it done much faster, but that’s the next novel’s goal.

As for this chapter I really enjoyed it. I have definitely been ramping up the romance in the past two chapters, I liked how chapter 4 ended, but I have to admit I like chapter 5 more. Maybe because I’m currently biased towards Korbin and it’s a Korbin-riffic chapter but he amuses me as a romantic hero.

There is part of the last scene that worries me a little. I made Korbin go a little too far for a reason, but we’ll see reader reaction. I did give him a good reason at least, but you’ll have to let me know your opinions.

I’m looking forward to the first scene of the next chapter, mostly because Bunny also amuses me. She’s one of my little jokes in this world. Whenever I explain my magic idea to my friends I always do it the same way.

“Magic is controlled by Themes, and these Themes can be a strong as Power, or as useless as Dust mites.”

Well, Bunny is one of those Dust mite themes. XD Which I will explain in detail in the next chapter though I know it will catch no one by surprise.

Also, please the excuse the pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment